Chi Nei Tsang I: Internal Organs Massage presants a whole new approach to healing that teachers you how to heal yourself and how to facilitate the healing of others through their own efforts. Chi Nei Tsang I teaches you how to take full charge of your health and well-being. From this DVD set you will learn techniques for massaging all of the internal organs as well as the skin, the circulatory system, the lymphatic system and the reproductive system.
The technique of Chi Nei Tsang I is to massage directly into the Navel Center and the surrounding abdominal area. In the Navel Center, stress, tension, and negative emotion accumulate and congest. When this occurs, all vital functions stagnate. This stagnation slowly weakens the internal organs and decreases your energy and vitality. Chi Nei Tsang I massage quickly releases the negative emotion, tensions and sickness, bringing comfort and relief to the abdomen and vital energy to the internal organs.
Chi Nei Tsang: Internal Organ Massage takes you right into the classroom with Master Mantak Chia at his annual summer and winter retreats at Tao Garden. You will follow the same step by step instruction that his students at the retreat receive. This DVD set, shot in a high resolution format, combines rich detail and clear organization to give you a truly complete experience of Master Chia's teachings.
Running Time 4 hours 53 minutes
- Theory of CNT (30:26)
- Work on your self_step1 (25:14)
- Work on your self_step2 (15:06)
- Balancing the pulses (21:23)
- Charged powered by the tree (12:06)
- The skin detoxify (32:08)
- Reflex point of the colon (24:08)
- Part2_Channeling the force through the palms (14:39)
- CNT Procedurce (11:27)
- Detoxifying skin small & large intestine (18:12)
- Detoxifying the Heart (15:08)
- Detoxifying the lung (12:32)
- Detoxifying the kidney (30:45)
- Tao Garden Introduction (10:00)
Zipped files for 3 DVDs
(17 files, approx. 11.2 GB)
Please read the DVD Download page!