Mind Body Integration through Movement
The Inner Structure of Tai Chi delves right into the fundamentals of the internal tai chi practice. In this short, easy to learn form, Master Chia reveals the real treasure of Tai Chi Chi Kung I: the energetic movement that comprises the inner structure. Through the regular practice of Tai Chi Chi Kung you can learn to move your body effortlessly, utilizing energy or Chi, rather than muscle tension. By feeling the circulation of Chi through the acupuncture channels, muscles and tendons, your body learns more efficient ways of utilizing energy in motion.
The Inner Structure of Tai Chi presents the 9 Levels of Tai Chi Chi Kung I, including: Yin & Yang Form, Rootedness Form, Spinal Cord Chi Transfer Form, Changing the Tendon Forms, Tan Tien Chi Form, Organ Healing Form, Skin Breathing & Bone Marrow Form, Inner Structure and Applications, and the Combined Form.
Running Time 3 hours 23 minutes
- Tao Garden Introduction
- Tai Chi Form Theory (8:00)
- Power Comes From the Earth - Rooting (5:14)
- Yielding Force (24:23)
- Tendon Strengthening (47:36)
- Mix Chi With Jing (13:00)
- Opening the Kua (12:24)
- Inner Structure of Tai Chi Form (32:08)
- The Position Attack (22:15)
- Standing Position (18:51)
- Activating the Tendons (3:39)
- Tai Chi Form Practice (8:13)
Zipped files for 3 DVDs
(14 files, approximately 8.6 GB)
Please read the DVD Download page!